Tuesday 27 December 2016

Sewing Room clean out

I'm fed up with my sewing room!  Yes, I said it, in the craziness of the end of the school year and then Christmas, everything seemed to be dumped in there.  So, when I began tripping over things - it was time for a clean up and cleanse.

In my journey through this room I found some hand embroidered bibs that I had from a time when I was in a small business with a friend - guess what?  I'm going to sell those now.



Then I found some watch making kits - you guessed it, I'm selling those.



Smocked socks:


Then, there's a bag of fabric, yes, I'm selling some fabric.  Quilt hangers.

I just need to make some room, besides the cash can be used to buy something else I'm after.

Better get back to that sewing room.

Hope your Christmas was a good one.

Happy sewing everyone.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment