Wednesday 5 April 2017

Simplicity 2148

I've gone through my sewing patterns and picked out a bunch that I want to make.

Some years ago I cleared out my winter wardrobe and haven't quite restocked.  So, I decided that the first thing I had to make were a few stretch fabric tops using my coverstitch machine.

I picked Simplicity 2148.  When I originally purchased this pattern I did so with the intention of entering a competition with the Australian Sewing Guild, their selection of patterns left me uninspired, so the pattern just sat there amongst my stash.

With my new coverstitch and a desire to improve my skills with working with stretch fabrics I decided that I would make one of the tops in this pattern set.

This is View A from this pattern:



It's made from a light woollen knit fabric, it'll do me during winter as I don't like to dress too warmly anyway

I'm happy with the top.

Happy sewing everyone.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment