Sunday 24 April 2016

Re-purposed container, now Wonderclip storage


Have you ever purchased a food item for the container it's in? Guilty as charged.  Or, maybe you've purchased a food item and not thought much of the container...until, I needed a container.  I purchased a container of steel cut oats; at the same time I needed a container to put my Wonderclips in.

The oats were coming to an end, mm, nice sturdy container...




But, I felt it needed more style.

Purchase some stick on fabric from Daiso, measure to size, stick on...




and there you go, a pretty container to put my Wonderclips in (thanks Red Tractor - great oats by the way):




Well, it's not technically sewing, but sewing related, as sewers we're always looking for something to store some sewing related item in!

Happy sewing everyone.

Sandra

PS I don't get paid anything for mentioning brands.  I just believe that owners of ideas, images, products should be acknowledged for the ideas, images and products they own.

No comments:

Post a Comment