Monday 23 June 2014

Part of Patchwork Frenzy revealed.

I hope to return to dressmaking in the next couple of weeks. I am a teacher and in Australia, we are about to finish our school term. We are all counting down the days.  My sewing machine and I need to become more 
acquainted with dressmaking.

If you've been following me, my friend, Ronda and I have been making quilts for ladies at work who have fallen pregnant, with seven to do, here are three that we gave away today:

This one was made for Silvia (we knew she was having a boy):


This one for Eliza:

Finally this one for Helen:


I guess, when you have to produce in quantity, you have to keep the design simple.

We've tried to use leftover fabrics, but, you never quite have the right coordinating fabric and so have to buy some here or there for it to match.

What a shame, it meant another trip to the fabric store!

Anyway, have a good week everyone. Happy sewing.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment