Sunday 6 November 2016

Wonky star patchwork

It's been a busy time.  Finally, I'm seeing some relief in sight, and after weeks of not even remotely touching my sewing machine, and hurting my back; finally my machine and I are reunited.

Three fabrics sitting in a bag for weeks, with an intended recipient ... a deadline is drawing near.



I like this design, I have used it before.  What I like about it is that it doesn't really matter where you place the fabric for the triangles, so no stress in matching up the blocks.

I used this design previously to make a cushion cover:



I need to finish the piecing for the quilt as it has to go to Ronda to be quilted when I'm done.

Looking forward to seeing it when it's completely done.

Happy sewing everyone.. yes, I'm still here!

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment