Tuesday 4 October 2016

So Sew Easy Boxy Bag

I decided to purchase this pattern, it was only a few dollars to download off the So-Sew-Easy.com website.  I weighed up the pros and cons of drafting myself, and decided that it would cost me more time to develop the pattern and test it and then produce it.  Plus, the patterns from this web site, whether you purchase them or are for free are as they suggest, so easy to sew.

Boxy bag

Boxy bag and tiny bags

Tiny bags

The red one is for me (finally made a decision about what fabric to use for me).  I'm always misplacing my keys, so this is their new home in my handbag.

If you are after free patterns and ones that fit (the clothing patterns) and other items such as these try out the patterns on this website.

Happy sewing everyone.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment