Thursday 1 June 2017

4. Monday Basic Raglan T-shirt and Friday Evening Dress. Ottobre

Amazing how a new piece of equipment can change the way and what you sew.

So, it's time that I revisited some Ottobre patterns that I've either used before or have avoided because I hated using a regular sewing machine on stretch fabric.

I revisted Ottobre Autumn/Winter 5/2013 - 4. Monday Basic Raglan T-shirt and Friday Evening Dress. Check out Fans de Ottobre Design blog.

I purchased this geometric fabric and had enough to do the dress and the T-shirt (had to use another fabric for the sleeves in the T-shirt).




I am so much happier with the finish of my stretch garments with my Janome CoverPro, I'm certainly a lot happier sewing stretch fabric.

Happy sewing everyone, I'm tackling a complex coat pattern this weekend.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment